£20.95 per hour
London Borough of Waltham Forest
5 Years References
To support and assist residents to comply with the terms of their tenancy and lease agreement, be satisfied with their home and local environment and be active members of their community. To work with partners and statutory agencies to ensure that breaches of the tenancy agreement are acted upon and corrected using all types of enforcement action.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experience of housing management applied in a multi-cultural environment.
- Able to manage a complex workload and demonstrate experience of using the various tools to deal with tenancy breaches.
- Experience of consistently delivering to agreed objectives.
- Knowledge of current housing and public sector issues.
- Able to balance the needs of all key stakeholders and the ability to explain complex decisions taken by the service in a clear and concise manner.
- Creative thinking and ability to persuade influence and convince others.
- High level of IT skills working with a data base and software applications to produce letters and reports effectively.
- Prioritises work, manages own time productively and identifies areas requiring
- attention, in order to achieve targets.
- Knows what needs to be done and gets on and does it – uses initiative. Strong written, verbal.
- and presentation skills and ability to promote the Council.
- Doesn’t make assumptions, listens carefully and makes every effort to help customers to understand the advice and information given.
- Recognises confidential and sensitive information and handles discreetly and with tact.
- Looks to resolve complaints effectively at the earliest opportunity.
- Seeks feedback from customer and responds positively.
- Placing the needs of the customer at the core of all activities by demonstrating customer involvement and customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate proactivity and positivity as integral elements of style and approach.